Saturday, January 17, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

Alright, I got a page done with FFF#4. I know it's almost an hour past Friday, but I got it done and here it is:


I used the papers and elements instead of the QP. I loved the tree in the background and found this picture of Jacob and my dad. It just made me thankful that Jacob has someone like my dad to look up to, not because of who my dad is exactly, but WHO he believes and trusts in. In case you can't read the text on the page, the following is the journaling and the verse:

"I am so glad that my son has a grandpa like my dad. He is strong like a tree, whose roots go deep in the ground. My dad has built his life on Christ, the Solid Rock. Jacob is a tender sapling, learning how to grow. He has people around him to point him to the Lord. People like my dad."

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is in the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: