Sunday, April 19, 2009

Popping in...

... to say "hi".


I love the simplicity of these cards. I made two sets of "simple" 3x3 cards a couple of weeks ago. I made a green set and this pink set. I REALLY liked the green set and I was too lazy to take pictures of it and it sold at the neighborhood event we attended this weekend. I should have taken a picture!! Good thing they were simple... it shouldn't be very hard to make another set. =)
These cards are pretty straight-forward:
- Cameo Coral CS
- White textured CS
- Choc. Chip ink
- Ruby Red ink
- Fundamental Phrases (HI THERE)
- Botanical Blooms (from Sale-a-Bration)
Card size is 3"x3". I inked the edges directly with the ruby red stamp pad. That just darkens and defines it a bit. Botanical Blooms is a two-step stamping set, so I stamped the filler with Ruby Red and the outline with Choc. Chip ink. The sentiment was then stamped with Choc. Chip ink. and the white textured square was dimensionaled onto the front of the card. =)

Anyway, thought it was about time I stopped back in here to update this forgotten blog and say something on it! So I said "hi!" and now I'm saying "bye"! =)

No comments: