Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bittersweet Freebie Page

Here's what I made with the Bittersweet freebie I told you about the other day. Click HERE to see what freebie I'm talking about.


This was a fun page to do with some old pictures I had from a family vacation back in 2005!!! It took me a little while to find a picture to go with this paper. It's a little loud and bright, so not just any picture went with it. These pictures seemed like they fit. I used the paper mainly for the background and also cut strips and pasted them onto the main background paper. I used some white zig zag stitching from another kit I had to make it look like the strips of paper were sewn together. Below is my list of supplies:


Papers - from the Bittersweet paper freebie that you can get HERE.
Blue gingham bow - from a free birthday bash freebie at Faith Sisters shop by Julie Marie. You can get it by clicking HERE.
White zig zag stitching - from My Little Ladybug kit which can be downloaded for free by clicking HERE and scrolling down to kit.
Title letters - from painted newspaper alphas by Manda J Designs. You can download the blue for free HERE.
Metal clip - from an awesome free kit called Refresh Collection at Scrap Girls. You can get it HERE.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: