Friday, December 12, 2008

Freebie Find Friday

Okay, so here's my freebie find of the day, or the week for that matter. I know I did a freebie find last week, so I thought it would be nice to do another! I think I will make this a regular thing. I'm going to call it "Freebie Find Friday" and I'm going to try and use this freebie sometime before next Friday. Hopefully some of you will share what you do with this freebie as well! Onto the freebie... this freebie find comes from digidelights and is a sample from a kit called "Snow Day" that is being introduced. Click on the picture to go to the blog post where you can click the download button toward the end of the post.


This one looks like a lot of fun! Very wintery and nice shapes to play with. I know it seems like I'm stuck on winter, but it is that season, you know! There are so many beautiful things right now that are begging to be used that happen to be wintery... Sooooo, hope you enjoy it! I'd love to see what you do with it!

No comments: